January 31, 2018
1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 PM PT | 60 Minutes
Gain a better understanding of what OSHA officers are finding while conducting an inspection
Every year the Occupational Safety and Health Administration publishes the “Top 10” list of most cited regulations of the previous fiscal year. The “Top 10” consist of both General and Construction Industry. Participate in this informative webinar by expert speaker Michael J. Aust to gain a better understanding of what OSHA’s Compliance Safety and Health Officer’s (CSHO) are finding when conducting inspection. You will also learn how to avoid similar citations at your facility.
The “Top 10” most violated standards in the General Industry and Construction Industry will be revealed and discussed in detail from OSHA’s Fiscal Year 2017. Michael will discuss strategies for training front-line supervisors and managers on safety conditions and employee practices. This webinar will explain how to stay ahead of OSHA enforcement actions.
This session will benefit you by teaching you the specific details of the most frequently cited regulations in order to not have similar compliance gaps and hazards in your workplace. Michael will provide insight on why the subjects of the Top 10 List continually remain in the Top 10 year after year.
- Identify the most cited violations in General Industry and Construction Industry for FY2017.
- Discuss ways to avoid similar violations at your facility.
- Explain the difference between construction and general industry citations.
- Define the pyramid cost of citations and the types of citations that range from willful to other-than-serious.
- Illustrate incorporating the Top 10 List into your training, inspection and auditing programs to maximize benefit of enhancing safety culture.
Who Will Benefit:
- General Industry and Construction Industry
- Plant Managers
- Plant Foremen
- Safety Committee Members
- Operations Managers
- Construction Foreman
- Occupational Safety Consultants
- HR Managers
- General Industry business owners
- Construction business owners
- Plant Supervisors
- Project managers
- Safety Managers